Focus allows you to configure up to 50 unique Void Reasons. Managers must choose a Void Reason to justify the Void of a Menu Item or Payment. Void Reasons enhance Void reporting by giving you a trackable metric to monitor over time. If Voids seem abnormally high during a period, you can drill down on who is responsible for the most Voids and the Void Reasons given. Void Reasons can also help you identify areas of operations that may need some attention. This article will demonstrate how to setup a new Void Reasons using Focus Office.
- Voids - Allows the user to configure Void Reasons.
Related Job Rights:
Check Items - Void - Allows the user to Void Menu Items. The user may also remove a Void from a Menu Item.
- Payments - Void - Allows the user to Void payments.
- Loyalty - Points Void - Allows the user to Void loyalty points.
Step 1: Log into Focus Office
See How to Log In to Focus Office for details.
Step 2-5: Navigate to Order Entry > Voids
- Choose a store from the store drop down menu (any store could be selected if Void Reasons are the same across all sites).
- Select an empty Void slot
Step 6: Enter a name (up to 15 characters)
How to Associate an Image:
- Choose Click to Select from the Update Void window
- Check mark the desired image & click Select to assign it to the Void.
- To find an image, Search the store's local images directory or upload an image by browsing to the image on your PC. Once an image is uploaded, you can then search for it.
Step 7: Add to Collection
- Select New Collection or Existing Collection if a collection has already been created.
- If a New Collection is selected, add a Name and description.
- Toggle on Include Images if an image has been uploaded from your PC
Step 8: Publish your Collection
- For more information on publishing a collection, visit Focus Office: Publishing a Collection
For any questions/issues regarding setting up a Void Reason through Focus Office, please contact our support staff at email@example.com.