Focus allows you to configure up to 50 unique Paid Outs, allowing your team(s) to easily enter Paid Outs associated with existing general ledger account categories. This article will demonstrate how to setup a new Paid Out using Focus Office.
- Paid Outs - Allows the user to configure Paid Outs.
Related Job Rights:
- Cashier - Enter Paid Outs - Allows the user to enter Paid Outs.
Step 1: Log into Focus Office
See How to Log In to Focus Office for details.
Step 2-5: Navigate to Order Entry > Paid Outs
- Choose a store from the store drop down menu (any store could be selected if Paid Outs are the same across all sites).
- Select an empty Paid Out slot
Step 6: Enter a unique name (up to 15 characters) & select the appropriate options
- # of Vouchers - The number of Vouchers, 0-9, that will be printed when a Paid Out occurs.
- Open Drawer - Opens the cash drawer when the Paid Out is entered.
- Require Invoice - Requires an Invoice Number for the Paid Out.
- Require Vendor - Requires a Vendor Number for the Paid Out.
- Require Comment - Requires a Comment for the Paid Out. Useful if you want to further describe the Paid Out.
Step 7: Add to Collection
- Select New Collection or Existing Collection if a collection has already been created.
- If a New Collection is selected, add a Name and description.
Step 8: Publish your Collection
- For more information on publishing a collection, visit Focus Office: Publishing a Collection
For any questions/issues regarding setting up a Paid Out through Focus Office, please contact our support staff at email@example.com.