When a team member has no clock in or clock out records for a date or multiple dates worked, their time card details can be entered manually. This article will demonstrate how to add a time card through Focus Local.
If the user is only able to view specific Jobs then only employees who have one of those Jobs will appear in the list. Terminated employees do not appear in the list.
- Edit Time Cards - Allows the user to edit Time Cards.
Related Job Rights:
- Restrict Time Card Edit to Current Date - The user is only allowed to edit the current day Time Cards.
- View Time Card - Allows the user to view their Time Card.
- Approve Clocks - Allows the user to clock in/out any employee. The user can approve unscheduled clock ins and clock outs.
Step 1: Log into Focus Office
See How to Log In to Focus Office for details.
Step 2: Navigate to Time Cards
Step 3: Choose a store from the location drop down menu
Step 4: Make sure the correct date is selected
- The left & right arrows adjust the date up or down by 1 day.
- Click on the date field to bring up more options.
Step 5: Choose Add TimeCard button in the upper right corner
Step 6: Enter the time record details for a selected employee e.g., Donald D.
Step 7: Add to Collection
- Select New Collection or Existing Collection if a collection has already been created.
- If a New Collection is selected, add a Name and description.
Step 8: Publish your Collection
- For more information on publishing a collection, visit Focus Office: Publishing a Collection
For any questions/issues regarding adding a time card through Focus Office, please contact our support staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.