Jobs window is used to name and assign the appropriate options for each Job.
Name: Required - Choose a name for each Job. The name may be up to 15 alphanumeric characters.
Image: An image that represents the Job.
Labor Group: Required - A Labor Group selected from the list of available Labor Groups.
Location: A Location selected from the list of available Locations. If a Location is selected it overrides the Location defined for the Station.
Beverage Requirement :
- None: There is no Beverage Requirement.
- Warning: The user is warned that the Beverage Requirement has not been met but may still print the check.
- Compulsory: The Beverage Requirement must be satisfied before the check can be printed.
After Print Options :
- Display Current Check: The current check will remain on the screen after it has been printed
- Remove Check: The current check will be removed from the screen. The Total and Balance Due will remain on the screen after it has been printed.
- Quit: The user will be returned to the Entry screen after the check has been printed.
Close Check Options :
- Display Current Check: The check will remain on the screen after it has been closed.
- Display Balance: The check is removed from the screen but continues to display the balance of the check after it has been closed.
- Quit Returns to the Entry screen. This option overrides the Job Right ‘Return to Order Access After Close’ after it has been closed.
Time Out :
- Floor in Seconds: The number of seconds (up to 9999) of inactivity before the user will be logged out of Focus Order Entry.
- Office in Minutes: The number of minutes (up to 9999) of inactivity before the user will be logged out of Focus Setup.
Checkout Report Options :
- Number of Reports: The number of copies of the Checkout Report, 0 to 9 that will print when the user clocks out.
- Checkout Report: Select the report (normally an Activity Report) that will print when the user clocks out.
For any questions/issues regarding Job Rights through Focus Local, please contact our support staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.