Focus On Pay**
- View all items & modifiers along with their price
- Scroll through multiple seats on a check to select which seat you want to pay.
- Use Split Pay to split the check amongst your party.
- Select to Pay in Full to pay the check out entirely
- Use Tip Prompt to select one of the pre-defined tip percentages (18%, 20% & 22%) or enter your own custom tip amount.
- Enter your phone number to obtain MyFocus Loyalty Points or sign up as a new member.*
- Pay via chip card, swiped credit card or Apple Pay / Android Pay
- Provide restaurant feedback via On Survey at the end of your transaction.*
- Push Checks directly to your On Handheld from a Focus workstation to allow guests to pay when they're ready.
- Print a payment receipt after completion of a Payment***
Focus On Order
- View all checks that your Employee Access Code has access to.
- Select to Pay or Order when selecting a check
- Select menu items from any of the Menu Canvases you have access to.
- Modify selected menu items using all of the available modifiers for your items.
- Use Focus Prep Mods to easily tell the kitchen how you want your items modified.
- Select a menu item and quickly reorder that menu item with all of its modifiers
- Select a Price Level for Menu Items which have Focus Price Levels attached.
- Scroll through multiple Seats on the Check to ring items on the desired Seat.
- Jump directly to Paying the check using the Pay button.*
- Specify Menu Item course if the Menu Item is set to Prompt for Course.
- Specify Menu Item Position if the Menu Item is set to Prompt for Position.
- Apply a Course to a Menu Item by selecting the Item and using the context-sensitive menu to select the Course.
- Apply a Position to a Menu Item by selecting the Item and using the context-sensitive menu to select the Position.
- Menu items that are out of stock will be marked as unavailable
- When ringing a menu item that has a price time, On calls to the cloud to get the accurate price based on Focus price rules.
- This feature requires the Venue to have a FocusData profile.
- Items that are using an Effective Time on the POS will be marked as unavailable when the effective time is not current.
Release notes for FocusOn can be found here: Focus On Release Notes
* - Additional features or licenses may be required.
** - Focus On Pay features requires payment processing via Shift4 Payments.
*** - Device must have a supported receipt printer.