This article will help guide you through the steps of adding a new menu item from Back Of House (BOH).
Step 1 : Go to Wrench
Step 2: Setup > Enter your Credentials
Step 3 : Go to Menu > Menu Items
- Choose an item with the same settings(Report Groups, Printer Group, Tax, etc). All These settings will carry over to your new menu item.
- Click "Add". The Name fields will clear, prompting to input new menu item information.
- Add the menu item name, then press "Tab" on your keyboard. The empty fields will auto-generate.
- In the MENU NAME field, adding a ^ sign keeps the menu name from cutting off on the button.
- Configure the price of the menu item and other settings such as modifiers or price levels.
Save your changes and exit the Menu Items window. The last step would be to add the new item to a canvas( automatic or manual). The hyperlinks below will guide through adding a menu item to an Automatic Canvas and a Manual Canvas.
For any questions/issues regarding Menu Items through Focus Local, please contact our support staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.