This article will help guide you through the steps of setting up a modifier canvas from Back Of House (BOH).
Online Back Office Setup
Store POS Setup
Step 1 : Go to Wrench
Step 2: Setup > Enter your Credentials
Step 3 : Go to Menu > Canvas Designer
Step 4: Select an unused canvas for your modifiers.
Step 5: Click on the "Canvas" tab > choose the type of modifier canvas
Choose the modifier level depending on your menu item requirements.
- Modifier Level : Modifier screen with built in commands (Extra, add, no , easy)
- Ideal for customizing menu items setting
- Modifier No Commands Level : Modifier screen with no commands
- Usually used for choosing sides with a menu item (ex, Fries or Onion Rings with a burger)
- Modifier Conversational Level : Allows you to access multiple modifier screens
- Ideal for Pizza customizations
- Add modifiers to the modifier screen using the same procedure as adding a menu item to a canvas.
- Assign your modifier canvas to menu items ass needed.
For instructions on how to add a new menu item, please click on the link below:
For instructions on how to assign modifier canvases to menu items, please click on the link below.
For any questions/issues regarding Modifiers through Focus Local, please contact our support staff at email@example.com.