The login created in Focus Central works for the applications Focus Central, Office, and Mobile.
Step 1: Log into Focus Central
- Go to my.focuspos.com
- Enter your assigned Focus Central username and password
- If you do not have a Focus Central login, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, provide your restaurant name, position with the company, and an email to assign to the account. We will process the request and setup the necessary account once validating your position with the company.
Step 2: Add the User
- Go to Setup > Manage Users > Add New User
- Enter the following fields:
- User ID
- Select 'Active'
- First Name
- Last Name
- Re-type Password
- E-Mail (this will have to be confirmed when logging into Focus Office)
- Corporate Admin
- Corporate User
- Store Manager
- Store Owner
- Select Add
Step 3: Assign Store's to the Account
- Go to Store Access
- Using the available stores on the left hand side of Focus, select and assign the stores under 'User Stores'.
- Select Save
The user account has been added.
For any questions/issues regarding Adding Users through Focus Central, please contact our support staff at email@example.com.