Once changes are made in Focus Office, you will want them to update at the restaurant. This guide shows you how to publish your Focus Office changes to the store-level Focus software.
Step 1: Go to the Collections page
- By Default, Collections will be displayed at login. You can get back to this page by selecting the 1st icon displayed on the lefthand side. Once highlighted, you will see "Collections" displayed.
Step 2: Identify the Collection that you would like to publish
- The Collection can initially be identified by the ID, Name, and Last Modified time.
- When selecting the collection, you will also see the description and a list of the records changed.
Step 3: Publish the Collection
- Once the Collection has been selected, select Publish in the lower right-hand corner of your screen.
- On this page:
- Select the store(s) that the collection will be downloaded too.
- Select whether the download will be ASAP or Scheduled.
- If Scheduled, select the scheduled time.
- Select Publish
Step 7: Check the download progress to ensure it is installed at the location(s)
- The stages of the download are:
- In Progress (White)
- Sent (Blue)
- Complete (Green)
For any questions/issues regarding Publishing a Collection through Focus Office, please contact our support staff at email@example.com.