Focus allows you to configure up to 50 unique Paid Outs, allowing your team(s) to easily enter Paid Outs associated with existing general ledger account categories. This article will demonstrate how to setup a new Paid Out using Focus Local.
- Paid Outs - Allows the user to configure Paid Outs.
Related Job Rights:
- Cashier - Enter Paid Outs - Allows the user to enter Paid Outs.
From an Order Entry Station
Step 1: Select the Wrench icon from the login screen
Step 2: Choose the Setup option
Step 3: Enter your access code (fingerprint or manager card option available)
Step 4: Path to Order Entry > Paid Outs
Note: From Focus's back of house solution, login and follow the steps from here forward.
Step 5: Choose an unused Paid Out slot
Step 6: Enter a unique name (up to 15 characters) & select the appropriate options
- # of Vouchers - The number of Vouchers, 0-9, that will be printed when a Paid In occurs.
- Open Drawer - Opens the cash drawer when the Paid Out is entered.
- Require Invoice - Requires an Invoice Number for the Paid Out.
- Require Vendor - Requires a Vendor Number for the Paid Out.
- Require Comment - Requires a Comment for the Paid Out.
Example Miscellaneous Paid Out:
Choosing Require Comment, Invoice, or Vendor will force the end user to enter something into the related field(s) before selecting OK. If you don't choose to require these entries, the options will still be available but can be bypassed.
Step 7: Save & Close to exit the Paid Out setup window
Step 8: Select the green icon pictured below, or path to File > Quit to return to the login screen
If a Paid Out Command or Package is not already available to your teams in order entry, see Focus Local: Add/Remove Commands to learn how to add a Paid Out button.
For any questions/issues regarding Paid Out setup through Focus Local, please contact our support staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.