Focus allows you to configure up to 50 unique Paid Ins, allowing your team(s) to easily enter Paid Ins directly associated with existing general ledger account categories. Paid Ins can also be configured to accept payments on local house account balances. This article will demonstrate how to setup a new Paid In using Focus Local.
- Paid Ins - Allows the user to configure Paid Ins.
Related Job Rights:
- Cashier - Enter Paid Ins - Allows the user to enter Paid Ins.
From an Order Entry Station
Step 1: Select the Wrench icon from the login screen
Step 2: Choose the Setup option
Step 3: Enter your access code (fingerprint or manager card option available)
Step 4: Path to Order Entry > Paid Ins
Note: From Focus's back of house solution, login and follow the steps from here forward.
Step 5: Choose an unused Paid In slot
Step 6: Enter a unique name (up to 15 characters) & select the appropriate options
- Payment - The Payment associated with the Paid In. Leave the field empty to allow Payments that have the “Allow Paid In” option to be selected.
- # of Vouchers - The number of Vouchers, 0-9, that will be printed when a Paid In occurs.
- Require Approval - Prompts the user for manager approval. The user must have the 'Enter Paid Ins' Job Right to select this paid in.
- Received on Local Account - The chosen Local Account will receive credit for the Payment.
Example House Account Paid In:
Step 7: Save & Close to exit the Paid In setup window
Step 8: Select the green icon pictured below, or path to File > Quit to return to the login screen
If a Paid In Command or Package is not already available to your teams in order entry, see Focus Local: Add/Remove Commands to learn how to add a Paid In button.
For any questions/issues regarding Paid In setup through Focus Local, please contact our support staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.