Focus allows you to configure up to 50 unique Paid Ins, allowing your team(s) to easily enter Paid Ins directly associated with existing general ledger account categories. Paid Ins can also be configured to accept payments on local house account balances. This article will demonstrate how to setup a new Paid In using Focus Office.
- Paid Ins - Allows the user to configure Paid Ins.
Related Job Rights:
- Cashier - Enter Paid Ins - Allows the user to enter Paid Ins.
Step 1: Log into Focus Office
See How to Log In to Focus Office for details.
Step 2-5: Navigate to Order Entry > Paid Ins
- Choose a store from the store drop down menu (any store could be selected if Paid Ins are the same across all sites).
- Select an empty Paid In slot
Step 6: Enter a unique name (up to 15 characters) & select the appropriate options
- Payment - The Payment associated with the Paid In. Leave the field empty to allow Payments that have the “Allow Paid In” option to be selected.
- # of Vouchers - The number of Vouchers, 0-9, that will be printed when a Paid In occurs.
- Require Approval - Prompts the user for manager approval. The user must have the 'Enter Paid Ins' Job Right to select this paid in.
- Received on Local Account - The chosen Local Account will receive credit for the Payment.
Step 7: Add to Collection
- Select New Collection or Existing Collection if a collection has already been created.
- If a New Collection is selected, add a Name and description.
Step 8: Publish your Collection
- For more information on publishing a collection, visit Focus Office: Publishing a Collection
For any questions/issues regarding setting up a Paid In through Focus Office, please contact our support staff at email@example.com.