Time card edits are an inevitable part of restaurant management. Thanks to Focus Office, you can make time card adjustments from an internet web browser anytime and anywhere. Continue reading to learn how!
If the user is only able to view specific Jobs then only employees who have one of those Jobs will appear in the list. Terminated employees do not appear in the list.
- Edit Time Cards - Allows the user to edit Time Cards.
Related Job Rights:
- Restrict Time Card Edit to Current Date - The user is only allowed to edit the current day Time Cards.
- View Time Card - Allows the user to view their Time Card.
Approve Clocks - Allows the user to clock in/out any employee. The user can approve unscheduled clock ins and clock outs.
Step 1: Log into Focus Office
See How to Log In to Focus Office for details.
Step 2: Navigate to Time Cards
Step 3: Choose a store from the location drop down menu
Time card records specific to that location will appear
Step 4: Make sure the correct date or date range is selected
- The left & right arrows adjust the date up or down by 1 day.
- Click on the date field to bring up more options.
Step 5: Select the time record that needs to be edited
Utilize the filter by option to filter existing records by:
- Employee (choose name)
- Job (choose job)
- Auto clockout only
- On clock only
- Time in (choose time)
Step 6: Edit the time record
In this example, Donald forgot to clock back in from break. When Donald left at 4 p.m. he actually just clocked back in from break and never clocked out. This time record needs a Date Out, Time Out, and a corrected Break Off time.
Step 7: Add to Collection
- Select New Collection or Existing Collection if a collection has already been created.
- If a New Collection is selected, add a Name and description.
Step 8: Publish your Collection
- For more information on publishing a collection, visit Focus Office: Publishing a Collection
For any questions/issues regarding editing a time card through Focus Office, please contact our support staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.